Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kyiv and Donetsk Ukraine

We spent most of our time in Kyiv, Ukraine interviewing the temple presidency and a few temple missionary couples who were all former mission presidents in Russia. I didn't realize it, but the only pictures I took were of the temple. It is very beautiful. Here we are with the Kay and Diane Christensen first counselor and assistant to the matron in the temple. He was formerly in the second quorum of the seventy.


Dennis in front of the temple enjoying the sunshine.





Next, we flew to Donetsk, Ukraine to interview the Mission President and his wife.


There was a pretty park by our hotel and we spent every free moment we had in it.




A man gives the little kids rides on his pony in the park.


We ate dinner at a really good Mexican Restaurant in Donetsk with President and Sister Fry of the Donetsk Mission and one of the Europe East patriarchs Gary and JoAnne Browning.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

The temple is beautiful. I like thinking about the same temple ordinances being done all over the world.